Thursday, August 16, 2007

Seeing the Haircut

Having the accomplishments to cut hair, are only portion of the fine art of creating a great hairstyle that volition lucifer up with your client.

One of the accomplishments that I was encouraged to develop was "Seeing the haircut". This was merriment when I was a junior and mainly washing hair and sweeping up, and of course of analyze devising the tea's for clients and staff.

As a client would come up in for their appointment, I would study their hair, taking notice of how thick the hair was, and what was the texture and length like. Then I would conceive of the haircut I would give to a client and how I would dry out and complete the haircut. The interesting thing was seeing the difference that another stylist would do on the existent haircut, the style that was given to the client and the 1 that I had imagined could be very varied, once I establish myself more than in melody with the stylist, I could almost foretell the style they would create.

By doing this it gave me a good interior cognition of how each stylist worked, and the difference between the stylist. When I could see that I would have got a style of cutting of my own, when I started to cut hair, I knew I was on the right track.

One of the hardest subjects to make as a stylist, is not to do just what is easiest on a client, I say that is where the "Work" come ups into the job, trying to convey the best out of a clients hair. Sometimes it is difficult workings with a client when they have got very fixed positions on how they desire their hair and are unwilling to travel with any tendencies that are up and coming. As a Stylist we can only offer the advice, is it up to the client if they desire to travel with your recommendations.

If you would wish to larn more than about hairdressing as a career, follow the link.

No comments: