Thursday, May 10, 2007

Health and Fitness

Adrienne and I have been talking about joining a gym. She is going to call around on Tuesday and find out which one would be cheapest. She wants to get into shape and I want to lose weight. Lots and lots and lots of it lol. I figure about 70 or 80 pounds off would be perfect. I’d not mind losing even 40 or 50 though.

We figure, it works out for us to be able to meet at the gym on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. The other days I work afternoons. Four days a week should be sufficient though. The way we see it. If we have plans to meet the other person at the gym, it will be harder to talk ourselves out of it. We’ll have to show up!

Self motivation is the hard part. So we are hoping to help each other get started. And everyone says that once you get into the grove of working out, it becomes addictive. Not only do I want to lose some weight for health reasons, but I want to look good for when Damien comes and I want to be in shape for the marathon sex long walks we will take.

No comments: